Halloween activities around Kansas City
Get ready friends- it’s again that time of the year when costumes and candy are a part of every day life, and the streets are lined with colorful trees! May the splendor of this season fill your homes with lots of fun, SCUDO wishes you all a happy Halloween!
In an effort to help you make the most of this festivity, we bring you the Halloween activities around the Kansas City this year:
Ocrober 30, Friday, 2015
- Brick or treat– if you are looking for amusing fun just before the big day, join Legoland @ Discovery Center Kansas City. It’s your chance to see what monster have taken over Miniland. The additional prize items include Special Halloween Factory Brick and much more. So get dressed up in your favorite costume and urge your footsteps into Legoland @ Discovery Centre.
- Creativity story time @ Ceramics cafe– is you a known to a pre-schooler who loves to paint? if yes then he may have the opportunity to show his skills at Ceramic café fun story and paint time. Kids get to paint a ceramic item along with the story. Entry is only worth $ 9.50 per child.
- Paint me a story @ Paint glazes and Fire Ceramics & Coffee– this activity features painting a special pottery project that matches up a favorite children’s project. In other words, the activity is a great chance for parents, grandparents and children to listen to stories and paint altogether. Timing is 10.30 to 11.30 a.m every Friday. Venue is Paint glazes and Fire Ceramics & Coffee house, 12683, Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park, KS 66213.
October 31, Saturday, 2015
- Brick or Treat- If you are looking forward to a fun-filled event that makes you experience the adrenaline rush, join Legoland @Discovery Center Kansas City. Don’t miss out on the wonderful opportunity to show off your splendid costumes before you can figure out the monsters that have stamped their authority over Miniland. There are other prizes to grab as well that consist of Special Halloween Factory Brick and much more. So what are you waiting for? Make your presence felt at [email protected] Discovery Centre Kansas City and dip your day in delight.
- Boo at the Zoo- No one matches our charismatic caliber when it comes to trick-or-treating in town. Now you can dress to the occasion and trick-and-treat on the wild side of the zoo. Awaiting your footfall on Sat, Oct 24, Sun, Oct 25 and Sat, Oct 31 from 9:30am-5:00pm.
- Mildale Farm Fall Fest- Getting into the fun act with your loved ones and discover the Mildale farm property and indulge in exuberating fall activities during this free public event. Visiting people can get their hands on hayrides, enjoy picnic activities go on nature walks and much more. Fishing enthusiasts can catch-and-release fishing in any or all the seven ponds on offer in the 158-acre area. Get ready with your bait at Mildale farm from 9:00 am-2:00 pm, 35250 W.199th, Edgerton, Kansas, 66021.
- Healthy Halloween Spooktacular! At the Roeland Park Community Center: Begin you family’s Halloween with a refreshing morning that will keep you and your family in the best of spirits. The freaky photo booth will tickle your funny bone like never before along with the haunted classroom to experience some goose bumps. The 10 am dance floor party will sweep you off your feet. A personal trainer from Sweat Studio will lead you convincingly while you shake your leg to your favorite Halloween tunes. These amazing family events are a steal at just $1 per person and children two and under are free to enjoy everything. Please give a call at (913)826-3160 to book your family’s spot immediately so that you do not have to rue later of missing this one-of-a-kind Healthy Halloween Spooktacular! 9:00-11:00 am at Address: Roeland Park Community Center,4850 Rosewood Dr., Roeland Park, Kansas, 66205.
- Art+Family=Fun at the Nelson –Atkins Museum of Art: You can join us every Saturday and Sunday from 1:00-4:00 pm for FREE activities all age groups! 1:00-4:00 pm at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, 4525 Oak, KCMO.
- Free craft workshop: Lakeshore Learning is organizing a free craft workshop every Saturday! 11am at Lakeshore Learning at Merriam Town Center, 5670 Antioch Road, Merriam, KS.
Looking for a home to host your own Fall Festival in? Contact SCUDO to assist you today!